[horde] pop-up before login

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Tue Jul 2 13:00:48 UTC 2013

On 07/02/2013 07:48 AM, Simon B wrote:
> Hi
>
> What is involved in getting a pop-up to overlay the login form on
> occassion as a way of notifying users?  The T&Cs option doesn't work
> because that only happens post login or sign-up, and I'd like to
> present the user with information they have to see before they login.
>
> Simon

Simon, we use the MOTD to present info to the users (like our disclaimer
& other notes) before login.

Whatever you put in etc/horde/motd.local.php (that is where debian puts
the motd file) will be shown just below the login form.

And as long as you use motd.local.php your changes will not be
overridden when you update.

Good luck!

--
Andy Dorman
FanMail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
erroneous transmission. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately destroy it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.