[horde] Questions on using passwd http driver

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Jul 2 16:14:25 UTC 2013

>> As expected: The ca cert is not installed correctly. Did you run
>> c_rehash yet?
>>
> No sir, I don't know what I don't know.  I'm pretty new to passwd, and I
> didn't know what to expect when trying to do this.  I saw the http
> option, and I thought it might be something cool to try and see if I
> could get it to work, so I do appreciate your help.  After running that
> command, is there anything else I may need to do?

This is not about passwd but about the underlying linux system. When
passwd HTTP driver sends a request to you website, it acts like a
browser (actually libcurl) und needs to have the certificate correctly
installed into the certificate store.

After running c_rehash, your curl test should no longer fail.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de