[horde] wicked accents

Laszlo Kiraly l.kiraly at madalbal.hu
Fri Jul 5 14:43:07 UTC 2013

Hello Jan,

What is the preferred wiki engine for wicked?
I see http://pear.php.net/package/Text_Wiki_Tiki is the same, unmaintained.
Creole last release on 2010-10-25. I think it'll be unmaintained soon too.
Mediawiki Average age of open bugs: 1084 days.

I think, none of them are actively developed.

Regards: Király László