[horde] H3 to H5

Mark L Holmes mark at mark.net
Mon Jul 8 08:31:01 UTC 2013

We are using horde 5.1.1 on centos 6.4 no problems. Some pecl packages need to be compiled but that would be true on most os's you use and its all handled for you through the pecl install command. You may need to install the devel rpm packages for some things like php httpd etc in order to get the pear stuff working

Sent from my iPhone