[horde] Signature Not Showing in Message Body

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Mon Jul 8 10:06:49 UTC 2013

Zitat von Mail Admin <pinemail11 at gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
> Signature is not visible in message body while composing message but  i
> know signature is working fine for outgoing mails. Is there any way to show
> signature in message body while composing message ?

Good Point.

my users also ask if they have to add a disclaimer because the central
appending
is not visible to them. Would be better to add the trailer when the
compose window
is created.

I use ~horde/imp/config/hooks.local.php to add a trailer *after* the
message is sent.

<?php
class IMP_Hooks {
   public function trailer($html = false) {
     if ($html) {
       return file_get_contents('/path/to/trailer.html');
     } else {
       return "\n\n" . file_get_contents('/path/to/trailer-utf8.txt');
     }
   }
}

Andreas