[horde] H3 to H5

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Jul 8 10:11:27 UTC 2013

----- Message from Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> ---------
    Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:43:07 +0200
    From: Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>
Subject: Re: [horde] H3 to H5
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Please do not top-post.
>
> Citeren ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> Has anybody been successful in using H5 on RHEL 6.4 using the
>> default RPMs (pre-requisites).
>>
>> We already have purchased RHEL 6 and hence this question.
>
> RHEL 6 is almost three years old and ships with php-5.3.3. There
> have been many reports on this mailinglist with PHP related errors,
> which have been solved in later versions. Expect that if you report
> problems, invariably you will be told to upgrade to a more recent
> version of PHP first.

I also had this doubt.  I hope, there may be somebody who may be
maintaining latest PHP rpms for RHEL 6.  I have used cyrus rpms from
invoca.ch for RHEL 6 and is working fine.  Similarly there may be
somebody who is doing it for PHP.  I need to find out.

Regards,
Anant.

----- End message from Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> -----

message.