[horde] Install Horde 5 fails with new server

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:19:12 UTC 2013

Ok I spoke with the folks on freenode's php channel and according to them
my setup is just fine..

My pear setup is ok with the include_path directive.  They had me notice
that perhaps the reason why webmail-install failed was because like it
complained there are no Application.php files in the application path as
provided during the horde role install script.

As a matter of fact the entire app directory is extremely light and doest
compare with my previous setup at all in terms of number of files.

I know this is poor diagnosis but could it be possible that for whatever
reason the initial pear command which retrieve the files fails and only
retrieve a part of the whole thing?

I see no communication error when I run the thing so I'd expect it to just
work (tm)..

In any case I'm not a pear expert but since there's a horde folder in my
pear path I'd think the inckude_path is ok.