[horde] Horde 5.1.1 Activesync does not work with Windows Phone 7.8

Mail Admin pinemail11 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:02:21 UTC 2013

You assumption is wrong Mike!
I am okay to provide test accounts and what else even ssh too.
Why I would shy away from logs.

last time when you told about incomplete logs, I checked again and
carefully I did copy paste to avoid any error.

Never mind, I am outside now, as soon as I get access of server, I will
attach the logs.

Regards
Pine