[horde] ActiveSync: triplicate calendar entries on device

Tom Seeley horde at tomseeley.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 09:35:42 UTC 2013

Hi

Every time I create a calendar entry on kronolith (ie via a web
browser), the entry syncs to my AS device (Android 4.1.2) in triplicate.

If I then edit the entry on kronolith (ie change the start time), I
end up with 5 copies of the entry; 2 at the old time, 3 at the new.

Unfortunately I'm not sure when this started happening, possibly
around the upgrade to groupware webmail 5.1.0.

sync log from the creation of the entry is available at:

http://www.tomseeley.co.uk/SAMSUNG1359778045082797.txt

If I create an entry on the device everything is fine (ie 1 entry on
both device and kronolith).

If I try and cleanup the device the single kronolith entry is deleted
as soon as I sync the deletion of any of the entries on the device.

horde                     5.1.1   stable
imp                       6.1.2   stable
kronolith                 4.1.1   stable
Horde_ActiveSync          2.5.4   stable
webmail                   5.1.0   stable

I'm happy to create a bug report if that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Tom.