[horde] Basic Question

Randy Moretz randy at rem.us
Mon Jul 15 20:31:16 UTC 2013

Hi There,

I am a Horde newbie and for the most part, I like it. I am coming to
Horde after using AtMail WebMail since 2006. Overall, it seems easy to
use; the one thing that I notice is that your "signature block" is not
displayed as part of the message when you are composing it and I am
wondering if there is a way to turn this feature on? Additionally, I
see that when you are replying to a message, the signature block is
not included at all.

If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.
--
Thank you,
Randy Moretz

4952 South Rainbow Boulevard # 180
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118-1225
Ph: (702) 367-8000 Fx: (702) 367-8001
Web: http://www.rem.us E-Mail: randy at rem.us

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.