[horde] Calendar confusion

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 16 07:50:37 UTC 2013

Hi list,

after upgrading to horde groupware 5.1.0 I am having trouble with shared calendars. The calendars owned by -system- are not accessible through their WebDAV/ICS Subscription URL any more, if I try to access them I get a message like
<d:error><s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception><s:message>File not found: 1kMsZL1WDFZPo-Fk64BRyvA.ics</s:message><s:sabredav-version>1.8.4</s:sabredav-version></d:error>

These calendars are still there and I can access them through kronolith.

Additionally I fail to find the ability to create new shared system calendars in dynamic view, the section for system calendars is only shown in basic but not in dynamic view.

Regards
Stephan