[horde] CalDAV, system calendars and gettext in groupware webmail edition 5.1.1

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Wed Jul 17 09:07:13 UTC 2013

Hi there,

if I read the release announcement correctly, accessing system calendards via CalDAV should work now but I am having trouble accessing calendars I have every right to access:
<d:error><s:exception>Sabre\DAVACL\Exception\NeedPrivileges</s:exception><s:message>User did not have the required privileges ({DAV:}read) for path "calendars/-system-/calendar:OV5lUr0WDFZPo-rqq2hG3fA"</s:message><s:sabredav-version>1.8.4</s:sabredav-version><d:need-privileges><d:resource><d:href>/rpc.php/calendars/-system-/calendar:OV5lUr0WDFZPo-rqq2hG3fA</d:href><d:privilege><d:read/></d:privilege></d:resource></d:need-privileges></d:error>

Additionally I am having strange problems on a couple of servers running apache in a chrooted environment- whenever I try to access calendars via CalDAV I get an error saying that
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Dav/../../../locale is not a directory

which is correct. It seems that public function __construct($domain, $path) in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Translation/Handler/Gettext.php gets called with this strange path. Gettext is working correctly with the other applications.

Regards
Stephan