[horde] Fwd: ActiveSync: triplicate calendar entries on device (not solved)

Tom Seeley horde at tomseeley.co.uk
Thu Jul 18 22:13:23 UTC 2013

> Are you running the latest PEAR packages for ActiveSync and Core?
> Some issues that caused this were fixed fairly recently.

I am.

Interestingly I created a new account on the server, deleted the AS
profile on the device and then added a new profile for the new test
user.  Using that new test account the phone shows 4 emails when 1
would be a more appropriate number.

I wonder how many I can get it to. I also don't know what the "4"
equivalent of triplicate is.  Quadruplicate?

Seriously though, any idea how this could be debugged?

In the mean time I'm going to fire-up a Exchange 2010 VM to see if
this device has just lost its marbles.

Thanks,

Tom.