[horde] Horde 5.1.2 (final)

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Jul 19 07:10:28 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 10:08 +0200, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
> Zitat von Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:
>
> > Problem, I upgraded via Pear from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 and logging in
> > to IMP is now broken.  I've tried to track this down, but the
> > troubleshooting tips I've found aren't working.
> >
> > Message from syslogd at web at Jul 17 00:11:03 ...
> >  HORDE: User is not authorized for imp [pid 29132 on line 267 of
> > "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]
> >
> > My backend is postgresql.  Interestingly enough, if I try to use
> > postgresql to handle the sessions it doesn't work even though
> > the tables seem to exist for that.
> >
> > When I try to log in via IMP I just return to the log in screen
> > for IMP, even if the credentials are correct.
> >
> > I'm using cleartext IMAP4 via dovecot, though I am encrypting the
> > web page.
> >
> > Ah the wonders of upgrading, sigh ;-)
>
> Most of the times i have seen this was because backends.php was
> altered, instead of backends.local.php...
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

I haven't touched backends.php.

backends.local.php follows:
<?php
        $servers['imap']['hostspec'] = 'mail.robinson-west.com';
        $servers['imap']['hordeauth'] = false;
        $servers['imap']['disabled'] = false;
        $servers['imap']['protocol'] = 'imap';
        $servers['imap']['port'] = 143;
        $servers['imap']['secure'] = false;
?>

The main configuration file, conf.php, is attached.