[horde] Wicked H5 (2.0.0RC1)

Randy horde at anr.net
Sat Jul 20 22:50:49 UTC 2013

Apparently, I can not install this through pear.

When using the command: "pear install horde/wicked"

I recieve a number of error messages like this:

horde/wicked requires package "horde/horde" (version >= 4.0.0, version
<= 5.0.0alpha1, excluded versions: 5.0.0alpha1), installed version is
5.1.2

and then it says install failed.

Randy