[horde] ActiveSync e-Mail problem

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Jul 22 07:53:00 UTC 2013

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Correct, because ActiveSync does not have a deleted flag. The mail
> is either there, or it's not there. Changes that involve
> setting/removing the deleted flag are ignored by ActiveSync. See
> http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync.
>
> --
> mike

Yes, i know. But after expunge in Thunderbird the mail is not there
any more and this should get synced to the Phone, no? The problem
where expunged mails still shown on the ActiveSync Device and never
disappear. But as said this is with old used accounts with more than a
few mails and a bunch of folders and subfolders. With a newly created
account i don't see it any more. I will test with the new account and
pump in some more mails and folders.

Regards

Andreas