[horde] ansel-3.0.0RC1

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Mon Jul 22 19:33:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just want to give feedback about ansel. It simply works perfect here
using sqlite.
Thanks for not needing a fullblown database!

Two minor things
  - the slideshows loop. After the last picture it silently start
again with pic#1
    My users asked if the slideshow could not simply stop?

  - in left menu there is a "Browse" link. The first letter is a
accesskey, it's underlined.
    the german translation of Browse is "Übersicht".
(ansel/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/ansel.p, Line 2420)

    Here also the first letter Ü is the accesskey. But my Browser
print two letters: "_Ü"

    here is the html sipset in english and german
class="accessKey">B</span>rowse</a>

Thanks for Ansel!
Andreas