[horde] Authentication issues

Steven Swarts steven at swartsit.com
Tue Jul 23 06:05:09 UTC 2013

G'day guys,

I have a Debian system with Horde 5.1.2 (latest PEAR) and ISPConfig 3
installed.
Just recently I tried to log in with another user (mine (admin) works
fine) and apache error log shows "user not authenticated..." plus the
screen goes white, nothing shown, no error or what not just white.
I checked my authentication (after the log in expired - otherwise no
refresh helps or clearing browser cache, etc) and its set to:

$conf[auth][driver] - Let a Horde application handle authentication
$conf[auth][params][app] - IMP

Now what I always thought was that it would authenticate based on the
email, but can someone please explain this to me and hopefully help me
out here?

*/Regards,/*

*/Steven Swarts/*