[horde] error while wrong password on plesk 11.5 + mod_fcgid

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Jul 25 05:49:10 UTC 2013

Quoting Nethub Online <nethubonline at gmail.com>:

> You can check my horde and enter any wrong username & password here:
> http://webmail.plesktest3.demo360.net
> Version: http://webmail.plesktest3.demo360.net/test.php

You should really disable the test script.  It is a potential security
issue if active.

Anyway, all I can say is that your server is *NOT* returning the PHP
error through Horde (fatal errors will be formatted in HTML - at the
above website, the fatal error is simple text data).  Which tells me
that your Horde codebase is not pristine from source - i.e. it has
been altered.  Obviously, we can't provide support for software that
we have no idea what is occurring behind the scenes.

michael