[horde] Unable to move message: the message could not be moved to the mailbox Trash

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:54:43 UTC 2013

Hi

Since I updated my git clone on Sunday my iOS device gives me this error
when deleting emails.  Emails do show up in Trash, but only locally - I.e.
mails deleted from the iPhone do not show up on the server.

My android is working fine and deleted mails from that device show up in
the iOS trash folder.

Most of the iPhone threads that Google throws up post resolutions for IMAP
only.  However I did find this thread that's relevant..

http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20121029/045093.html

Has this bug been reintroduced?

Any clues how to solve this? Delete provisioning? Recreate the account?

Calendar sync, contact sync and send and receive are all working fine.

Thanks.

Simon