[horde] imp don't display some messages inline

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Jul 30 15:00:55 UTC 2013

Quoting Andreas Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Hello,
>
> from a cronjob I got a message which imp (6.1.3) does not display at all.
> I simple get the info "There are no parts that can be shown inline."
> But in fact it's a simple text message.

[snip]

> erlaubte Ursprünge sind: ['o=debian.example.org,a=stable',
> 'o=debian-foo.example.org,a=stable',
> 'origin=Debian,archive=stable,label=Debian-Security']

Given the fact that this line contains brackets, my guess is that the
Linkurls or Emails filter is exceeding the maximum preg trackback
limit.  Generally this is because you are using some installation of
PHP that has set this value artifically low.  Search the mail archives
for further details.

michael