[horde] Passwd Module - LDAP error, fixed

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Wed Jul 31 21:13:40 UTC 2013

As it turns out, at least for my case...setting the userdn is not
necessary because code in /passwd/lib/Driver/Ldap.php->_changePassword
is supposed to build a userdn if one does not exist.

However, _changePassword accepts $user for input and then goes on to use
$username to build the userdn.  Whoops.  An easy mixup and a simple fix.

I have submitted a ticket to fix that particular bug.

Now to see if I can figure out how to deal with the crash that happens
after successfully changing my password.  ;-)

--
Andy Dorman