[horde] Horde upgrade

Benedetto Vassallo benedetto.vassallo at unipa.it
Thu Aug 1 11:37:17 UTC 2013

Hello,
Today I updated my horde 5.1.2 installation in order to have the
latest modules, but now I can't login.

In my log I found the following:

NOTICE: HORDE [horde] Login success for benedetto.vassallo
[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] to horde. [pid 1596 on line 171 of
"/var/www/horde5/login.php"]

DEBUG: HORDE [horde] Wrote session data (id =
5edu3blkggnnq2rdd30abcco20) [pid 1596]

HORDE Connected to the following memcache servers:localhost:11211 [pid
1596 on line 159 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Memcache.php"]

DEBUG: HORDE Error retrieving session data (id =
5edu3blkggnnq2rdd30abcco20) [pid 1596]

DEBUG: HORDE Session data destroyed (id = 5edu3blkggnnq2rdd30abcco20)
[pid 1596]

EMERG: HORDE User is not authorized for horde [pid 1596 on line 267 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

What is wrong?

Thank you.

--