[horde] Nag ignores Rewrite or Get-based URLs

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Mon Aug 12 10:56:52 UTC 2013

Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk <at> horde.org> writes:

> Quoting Henning <Twilek <at> gmx.de>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have recently switched from URL rewriting to GET-based URLs. Nag works
> > fine until I try to save a task then it tries to open
> > https://www.domain.com/webmail/nag/t/save which then of course 404s...
>
> The use of rewrite rules is not optional in Nag. /t/save is a
> Horde_Route that requires rewrite rules to function. Search the bug
> list and mailing list; this has been discussed numerous times.

I do have mod_rewrite still enabled, I just have turned the option off in
horde as the horde DAV Server does not work correctly with the rewrite in
Horde active. Is there any way that Nag uses the rules without having to
turn the option in horde back on (Or alternatively having the DAV Server
work with the rewrite rules)?

Regards

Henning