[horde] question to FAQ: How do I manage multiple POP3 or IMAP accounts from inside IMP?

patrick nocommercials45 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 23:16:20 UTC 2013

Am 12.08.2013 16:48, schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Please keep discussions on the list.
>
> Zitat von Patrick Schweizer <nocommercials45 at yahoo.com>:

ive now looked at differnt webmail solutions and none of them allows the
management of multiple IMAP accounts.

including:
atmail (info from support)
roundcube (developer)
squirrelmail (developer)

i hope this feature will be integrated into horde at some point since
the rest looks very nice and useable.

greetings