[horde] Nag ignores Rewrite or Get-based URLs

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Wed Aug 14 10:36:38 UTC 2013

> Hi Henning,
>
> you need to grant FileInfo permission for your Horde directory
> ("AllowOverride +FileInfo" in Apache's configuration), else local
> rewrite rules won't be permitted.
>
> Regards,
> Jens

Hi Jens,

you are right, that direcective is indeed missing. The problem is that
whenever I set it Apache will return a 500 error without anything special in
the logs (I tried setting it in the main apache config and in the individual
vhost configs). Searching the web I found that it normally happens when the
rewrite module is not loaded. But phpinfo says that apache has loaded the
module alright. Placing the Override in the htaccess does not create a 500
error but does not solve the nag problem either...

Regards

Henning