[horde] USERNAME Hook - help required.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Aug 16 07:18:28 UTC 2013

Dear List,

My authentication is based on LDAP which is case insensitive.  I want
username to be always lower case and also if there any blank space
(either at starting or trailing to be trimmed)

I have written the hook as below.  Please suggest, if it is wrong:

     public function authusername($userId, $toHorde)
     {
         return $toHorde
             ? trim(Horde_String::lower($userId) . '@isac.gov.in')
             : trim($userId) . '@isac.gov.in';
     }

I want basically that the preferences to be stored with
username at isac.gov.in, where username should be always in lower case
and it should not have any space characters.

Please suggest.

--
           Regards
            Anant