[horde] Color Schemes

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Fri Aug 16 12:20:40 UTC 2013

On 16.08.2013 13:44, ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Setting up HGWB 5.1.  Are there no color schemes to choose from?  Am I
> missing something?

There is only there default theme, officially. There has been some talk
on the list regarding alternative themes and I created two (one with
just colors tweaked and one that does all kind of weird dumbing-down)
for use with sites running custom apps. I do not have the rights to
their icon set though, so it won't go public.

If you just want to change colours, you can probably roll your own theme
or bribe a horde developer to do it.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer