[horde] How to set quota format

Lukas Engler engler at rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Aug 20 12:16:36 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Lukas Engler <engler at rz.uni-frankfurt.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>> I would like to change the quota format from the default short to
>> the long format. This is a snippet of my backends.local.php but so
>> far nothing changed, it still shows the short format. What am I
>> doing wrong?
>
> The format name are the *keys*. Read the docs in backends.php again.

I did as you said, but using 'long' as a key followed by a string
value like 'Quota status: %.2f [UNIT] / %.2f [UNIT] (%.2f%%)' doesn't
change anything. If I use 'sort' as a key it is working more or less.

'format' => array(
                  'short' => 'Quota status: %.2f [UNIT] / %.2f [UNIT]

Unit is not being replaced and it shows only the percentage of the
used quota and not the actual used amount of size.