[horde] Horde ActiveSync and Client Certificates

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Aug 24 21:57:48 UTC 2013

Quoting Christian Felsing <pug at felsing.net>:

> done, #12611
>
> only user listed in $conf['auth']['admins'] are considered as admins.

...and I still don't see how your posted config would work. This is a
copy/paste from your earlier email:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('root at example.net');
$conf['auth']['checkip'] = true;
$conf['auth']['checkbrowser'] = true;
$conf['auth']['resetpassword'] = true;
$conf['auth']['alternate_login'] = false;
$conf['auth']['redirect_on_logout'] = 'http://google.com';
$conf['auth']['list_users'] = 'list';
$conf['auth']['params']['username'] = 'Administrator';
$conf['auth']['params']['requestuser'] = false;
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'auto';

This will, unconditionally, set the username to 'Administrator' (even
though the user won't have admin perms because the user is not
root at example.net.

Anyway, this might be something better served as an x501
authentication driver. I'm still not sure how you get a password to
pass to your IMAP server, or do you not require a password for that?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org