[horde] Fwd: Mail sent from imp is empty after recent pear upgrade

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Sun Aug 25 18:39:37 UTC 2013

Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

> I've just pushed back to Horde_Mime-2.2.4 to see if that changes
> anything...
>
> --
> Simon Wilson
> M: 0400 12 11 16
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> pear install -f horde/Horde_Mime-2.2.4 has resolved for me for mow.

Not very helpful.  2.2.4 uses the old broken Net_SMTP library.  2.2.5
uses the new Horde_Smtp library.  So that pretty much just states the
obvious.

The question is where is this breaking for people.  I don't see any
problems (this message is being sent with Horde_Smtp).  And all of the
unit tests pass.

michael