[horde] Can't log in since last git update

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:20:06 UTC 2013

Hi

Every Sunday I do a git pull and update.

Last Sunday sending mail stopped working.  I wrote to the mailing list with
detailed trouble-shooting and logs but got little traction.  I figured it
would be fixed in the next update.

Yesterday, it updated (it's a script) and since then I can no longer even
log in, so I can't even update schemas or configs.  My dovecot logs just
report a password mismatch.  However, the production site (using pear and
the same credentials and auth source is fine).  Sadly, I'm traveling with
little network access so debugging this further (horde or apache logs) is
hard.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Neither of my activesync devices are working and nor is the webmail login.
It too reports a password mismatch.

Any ideas on where to look if I do get a connection?

Thanks

Simon