[horde] Problem uploading large attachments

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Thu Aug 29 14:41:18 UTC 2013

Hi Arjen,

Zitat von Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
> I'm not sure if this is something new (imp-6.1.4), but I just
> noticed that I can't upload pictures anymore. The following is logged:
>
> [Wed Aug 28 21:03:12 2013] [error] [client 192.168.1.121] request
> body exceeds maximum size (131072) for SSL buffer, referer:
> https://example.com/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=compose&type=new&token=u7uyNeVyEAmznWm0uivcTA4&uniq=1377716554752
> [Wed Aug 28 21:03:12 2013] [error] [client 192.168.1.121] could not
> buffer message body to allow SSL renegotiation to proceed, referer:
> https://example.com/horde/imp/dynamic.php?page=compose&type=new&token=u7uyNeVyEAmznWm0uivcTA4&uniq=1377716554752
>
> Anyone an idea where to look? Google isn't helping here, since all I
> could find that this occurs when client certificates are used (which
> I don't) in certain circumstances.

are you sure you're not using client certificates?

Anyhow, have you tried setting SSLRenegBufferSize to a sufficient
size? Even if the renegotiation is run for any other reason than
client certificates, the message seems pretty obvious.

Regards,
Jens

PS: I've been hunting an openssl/apache2 renegotiation bug for a long
time, and progress has been made recently. But your error shouldn't be
caused by that
(http://technik.blogs.nde.ag/2013/01/13/upload-limits-to-ssl-secured-sites/)