[horde] imp's new trailer hook

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 04:43:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've been playing with the new parameters for the trailer hook in imp.
I get a value for the $to variable but not for the $identity variable.
I'm not much good at php, can anyone help me figure this out?

TIA
Gary

Here's what I have in the hooks.php file:

     /**
      * Dynamically create the contents of the message trailer text.
      *
      * @param boolean $html  If true, the trailer text to be used in the HTML
                              part. If null is returned, the plaintext trailer
                              text will be used.
      * @param IMP_Prefs_Identity $identity  The identity object of the sender.
      * @param Horde_Mail_Rfc822_List $to    The list of addresses the message
      *                                      is being sent to.
      *
      *
      * @return string  The trailer text to be used.
      */
     public function trailer(
         $html,
         IMP_Prefs_Identity $identity,
         Horde_Mail_Rfc822_List $to
     )

     "This message was sent by: " . $identity . "\n" .
     "This message was sent to: " . $to;

 From Fortune ...

You are magnetic in your bearing.