[horde] Question about password reset function.

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Sep 3 18:32:24 UTC 2013

On 03.09.2013 20:24, W Z wrote:
> Gents,
>
> The more I dig into this issue, the more issues I have caused. To this
> point, It is more of my own ignorance ...
> Here is what I got.
>
> I went to Authentication module, change Conf['auth']['driver']  to
> mysql , then generated the config file, and added an account
> "Administrator" with password. Then I log out and try to log in.
> Now I got Fata error...
> see the MSGs below
>

>   A fatal error has occurred
>

>       exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity
>       constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'administrator' for key
>       'rampage_users_user_name'' in

It seems like you somehow added the "administrator" user twice.
If you have any chance, drop the database, recreate it and start anew
running the "db upgrades" from the admin screen

Otherwise, delete:

delete from rampage_users where user_name='administrator';
delete from horde_users where user_uid='administrator';

And re-add the user.

You may need to revert to "auto" login first (stock conf.php) to access
admin screen again.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer