[horde] Error while clicking on completed for a given task.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Sep 4 08:16:43 UTC 2013

Dear List,

I am receiving the following error, when clicked on 'Completed' task.
That is clicking on "checkbox" to say that, task is completed.

Not Found

The requested URL /nag/t/save was not found on this server.

  My horde tables have been upgraded from Horde 3.

Has anybody noticed this error?

--
           Regards
            Anant