[horde] No Active Sync after update to 5.1.2 anymore

Michael Polenske m.polenske at web.de
Wed Sep 4 10:15:02 UTC 2013

Good Morning,

I use since several months horde webmail addition on my homeserver.
Attached are the devices of my wife and me (android & iphone).

This morning I saw on configuration page, that several updates are
available. I started "pear upgrade -a -B -c horde" (as usual) on my
server. After update I saw "Update configuration" on the
Config-Webpage. I clicked on this and everything seems to be fine.

My wife just told me that now she cannot receive email anymore. I
assumed that maybe active sync is not working after update and I need
to re-register. Anyhow, If I now click on "Active Sync Devices" in
Configuration-Section I get an error:

A fatal error has occurred
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column
'sync_timestamp' in 'field list'

So it seems that the upgrade from horde webmail (5.0.5 I guess it was)
to 5.1.2 does not upgrade DB-Scheme correctly. Any hint how to do this
manually ? I checked the manuals, but I was not able to find something  ....

Many thanks in advance - Michael