[horde] ActiveSync Multiple Calenders

Anna Christina Naß acn at annachristina.eu
Thu Sep 5 13:50:06 UTC 2013

Am 05.09.2013 15:21, schrieb lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

Hallo Andreas,

> At least for iPhone there are rumors that more than one calender is
> possible (announced EAS version 14.1), but i have not checked because we
> have no ActiveSync server beside Horde.

Some time ago I used to use Google Apps with Google Calendar -- and here
it was possible to sync more than one calendar without any problem.
You could choose which calendars you want so sync and then you had
several calendars on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.

Thus, it IS possible to achieve this.

I haven't tested it using Z-Push, but in Z-Push 2 it seems that this is
possible now, too:
http://www.zarafa.com/wiki/index.php/Z-Push_shared_and_public_folder_sync

Regards,
Anna Christina Naß