[horde] Samsung email reply text position

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Fri Sep 6 12:09:33 UTC 2013

>> at

>> determine

Thanks Mike, it now places reply text where the pref tells it to. So
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12636 does fix this for me. Makes reply
emails from the S4 actually readable - thank you! :)

It still does some kooky stuff with quoting: Plaintext Version of Message:

<<Start email>>
Reply text here.

Sent from Samsung Mobile