[horde] Can't add remote calendar

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Tue Sep 10 07:54:53 UTC 2013

I want to view my private calendar (on my home server) at work. Both my
home server and my work server use the mots recent release of Horde's
Webmail edition.

However, when I attempt to add a remote calendar and enter the enter the
CalDAV subscription URL of my home calendar, the entry simply hangs when I
click continue. After a little while I get an error stating that the
calendar can't open the .../rpc/calendar, because the resource wasn't
found.

I attempted to insert /index.php? into the URL to bypass the URL rewrite in
the rpc/ directory as follows:

https://webmail.blazingangles.com/rpc//index.php?/calendars/wolf/calendar:3s*mumble*7H/

and although this yields an intermediate Horde dialog requesting a username
and password for the remote calendar, eventually I'm told that the resource
wasn't found.

Am I doing something wrong, or is something maybe broken?
--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby