[horde] Auto pop up identity Personal Information

sovannaroth vannarothtakeo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 04:10:28 UTC 2013

Yes, you are right and thank for response. The reason I want it pop up at the
first login because when I create an event in the  calendar and invite to
attendee, horde will response me a message "You do not have an email address
configured in your Personal Information Preferences. You must set one here
before event notifications can be sent." could you specific any way to do
this?

Really appreciated for your response.

Thanks,
Sovannaroth