[horde] Horde on a webhosting package

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 17 07:30:59 UTC 2013

Zitat von Steven Swarts <steven at swartsit.com>:

> On 17/09/2013 1:54 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/pear -c
>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear.conf config-set -c horde
>> horde_dir /home/example/public_html/horde
>
> Ok I tried that, says that the config-get succeeded, but when I try
> and install using the below command it still didn't work:
>
> example at example.net.au [~/public_html/horde/pear]#
> PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR=/home/example/public_html/horde php -d
> include_path=/home/example/public_html/horde/pear/php
> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/webmail-install
>
> Warning:
> require_once(/home/example/public_html/horde/lib/Application.php):
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/webmail-install on line 17

You obviously need to use path that you actually used during
installation. If that file doesn't exist, it isn't the install
location you provided.

> Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
> '/home/example/public_html/horde/lib/Application.php'
> (include_path='/home/example/public_html/horde/pear/php') in
> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/webmail-install on line 17
>
> It obviously is referring to this part of the webmail-install script:
>
> require_once 'PEAR/Config.php';
> require_once PEAR_Config::singleton()
>     ->get('horde_dir', null, 'pear.horde.org') . '/lib/Application.php';
>
> Do I edit that to show the true locations? Or will that break something?
>
> Regards,
> Steve

You should really either: 1) use a server that you actually have
useful access to, or 2) don't install the groupware bundle but install
the applications individually, or 3) start from scratch.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project