[horde] Free / busy url missing for myself?

Sascha Schmidt sascha at schmidt.ps
Wed Sep 18 07:00:51 UTC 2013

  Hello,

I'm adding a appointment to my calendar. While choosing
additional participants I'm getting faced with a problem that the "free
and busy url of myself" cannot be found. I'm trying to add a member which
exists within my addressbook and I have added a "free and busy url".

But of course the free and busy url for me cannot be found within my
addressbook, because I do not have an entry about myself within this book.

Do I have to tell Kronolith something about myself or my own "free / busy
url" ?

  Thanks

  Sascha