[horde] Fwd: Horde on a webhosting package

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 18 07:56:17 UTC 2013

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Steven Swarts <steven at swartsit.com> -----
   Datum: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:06:46 +0800
     Von: Steven Swarts <steven at swartsit.com>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde on a webhosting package
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

On 17/09/2013 3:30 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Steven Swarts <steven at swartsit.com>:
>
>> On 17/09/2013 1:54 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>>
>>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/pear -c
>>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear.conf config-set -c horde
>>> horde_dir /home/example/public_html/horde
>>
>> Ok I tried that, says that the config-get succeeded, but when I try
>> and install using the below command it still didn't work:
>>
>> example at example.net.au [~/public_html/horde/pear]#
>> PHP_PEAR_SYSCONF_DIR=/home/example/public_html/horde php -d
>> include_path=/home/example/public_html/horde/pear/php
>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/webmail-install
>>
>> Warning:
>> require_once(/home/example/public_html/horde/lib/Application.php):
>> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/webmail-install on line 17
>
> You obviously need to use path that you actually used during
> installation. If that file doesn't exist, it isn't the install
> location you provided.
>
>> Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
>> '/home/example/public_html/horde/lib/Application.php'
>> (include_path='/home/example/public_html/horde/pear/php') in
>> /home/example/public_html/horde/pear/webmail-install on line 17
>>
>> It obviously is referring to this part of the webmail-install script:
>>
>> require_once 'PEAR/Config.php';
>> require_once PEAR_Config::singleton()
>>    ->get('horde_dir', null, 'pear.horde.org') . '/lib/Application.php';
>>
>> Do I edit that to show the true locations? Or will that break something?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve
>
> You should really either: 1) use a server that you actually have
> useful access to, or 2) don't install the groupware bundle but
> install the applications individually, or 3) start from scratch.

Ok I used 3) and it works fine to install, all is happy. Until I get
to the webpage to try and access it. As I don't have access to Apache
sites-available or conf.d directory I can't put my config in there. Is
there a work around for this? I thought that being in the webroot
directory it would apply that I could access it, unlike if its
installed in /var/www/horde for example.

Error it shows is this:

*Warning*: require_once(Horde/Autoloader/Default.php)
[function.require-once
<http://www.techcare.net.au/horde/function.require-once>]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
*/home/swartsit/public_html/horde/lib/core.php* on line *47*

*Fatal error*: require_once() [function.require
<http://www.techcare.net.au/horde/function.require>]: Failed opening
required 'Horde/Autoloader/Default.php'
(include_path='/home/swartsit/public_html/horde/lib:.:/usr/lib/php')
in */home/swartsit/public_html/horde/lib/core.php* on line *47

Steve
*

Jan Schneider
The Horde Project