[horde] caldav client timeouts

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Wed Sep 18 08:00:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm tring to figure out a timeout problem that I've been having since
the first day I started using horde caldav server. It used to worked
once in a while but now it doesnt work at all for me.

The problem is that, and this is with different clients of android
caldav sync adapter, evolution  and thunderbird on linux, when a client
connects, it timeouts without syncing any calendars.

The server is apache and mysql combo and I don't have any problems like
this with apache or other apps on the server using mysql. These include
wordpress, gallery and of course horde. Horde also functions properly
except this problem. I haven't ever witnessed a server timeout like this.

Anyway, I used tdpflow application to record a complete session using
android client to sync calendars (traffic.log). As you can see, at some
point the server does not respond anymore. I don't see any extra load on
any processes on the server side when this happens. apache and mysql
logs are clean, can't see anything out of the ordinary.

I also set the debug mode for horde and got the logs. I don't see
anything weird in there....

Anyway, if you can help me solve this problem it would be really
appreciated. Thank you.