[horde] (no subject)

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:04:04 UTC 2013

On 23 September 2013 15:13, Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com> wrote:
> On 09/23/2013 07:06 AM, Simon B wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> This morning I tried to change a calendar appointment to all day - but
>> also set the timezone to EST (GMT -5).  After pressing save, the
>> window froze (not the browser) and nothing was clickable.  After
>> restarting the browser I was presented with the login screen, but
>> login fails (it doesn't fail with an error, but login is also not
>> possible - it's just spinning).
>>
>> In the logs find:
>> 2013-09-23T10:34:05+00:00 ERR: HORDE-PROD [horde] Returning HTTP 500
>> while handling FolderSync command. [pid 10258 on line 156 of
>> "/usr/share/horde-prod/rpc.php"]
>> 2013-09-23T10:34:05+00:00 ERR: HORDE-PROD [horde] Error in
>> communicating with ActiveSync server: QUERY FAILED: Unknown column
>> 'sync_time' in 'field list'
>>
>> I have restarted Apache, but that hasn't helped.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Simon
>>

> Try clearing the cookies on your browser to get logged back in.

Clearing the cookies seems to have worked - at least it's let me back
into the browser.

Thanks.

> After that, we do not use ActiveSync, so I have no idea...but it certainly
> sounds like a bug that perhaps you should document.

I can't reproduce this at the moment.  But I do have another issue.  I
am GMT +1 and if I create an all day event with GMT -5 then I get a 24
hour block appointment from 06:00 to 06:00 the following day.  I
realise this is technically correct, but the fact that the all-day
check box is ticked means that I'd expect to see this as an all-day
event (and if necessary on both days) and not blocking the entire day
out.  I realise the Horde team will probably tell me this is to
specification, but it seems weird to me.

Simon