[horde] Sort names in shared address books

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Mon Oct 7 20:30:16 UTC 2013

Am 07.10.2013 18:13, schrieb Jan Schneider:

>> I'm using a shared address book for an user. If I creat a new message
>> and open the address book window the names are sorted by "lastname,
>> firstname" and displayed as "firstname lastname". How can I change the
>> option for sorting the names? The Preferences => Address Book => Name
>> Format will be ignored.

> Is this setting only ignored for the shared address book?

Now, I'm a little bit confused...

UserA owns an address book. UserB use the shared address book from
UserA. I added a new address book for UserB (filled with the same
contacts) and shares it with UserA.

The sort names option is ignored for both address books for UserB. The
names always sorted by "lastname, firstname". (The view names option is
correctly interpreted.)
But for UserA works the sort option for both address books. For the own
ones and for the shared ones.

Any idea?

Dominik