[horde] using Trash folder default

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Oct 8 15:19:36 UTC 2013

Citeren Vilius Sumskas/LNK <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>> Hi, i want to set the imap Trash folder as default for all users in
>> imp latest stable, it seem the syntax has changed ,i failed create the
>> wanted values in prefs.local.php of imp
>>
>> i guess it should be like
>>
>> $_prefs['trash_folder'] = array(
>>     'value' => 'Trash'
>> );
>>
>> $_prefs['use_trash'] array(
>>     'value' => '1'
>> );
>>
>> anyone with infos about this ?
>
> trash_folder value is already configured in prefs.php so you don't need to
> overwrite it in prefs.local.php. All you need to do set enable use_trash
> to 1.

And remember that overriding 'prefs.php' with 'prefs.local.php' will
not change the existing user preferences. What you configure here is
only used to initialize user preferences (for new users or when new
preferences are added to Horde). If you want to enforce new preference
settings system wide, you'll need to remove the existing stored
preference values from your database. I'll usually just run a query on
the 'horde_prefs' table with the right 'pref_scope' (imp) and
'pref_name' (use_trash) and remove those.