[horde] Blacklist and forwarding

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Oct 8 19:53:28 UTC 2013

Quoting Vilius Sumskas/LNK <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>>> I have a SPAM control system that allows users to train it for
>> better
>>> results. They send spam mail to spam at mydomain e ham to
>> notspam at mydomain. I
>>> would like to integrate the Horde Blacklist feature with this. I
>> mean, when
>>> the user right-click an e-mail and mark it to blacklist, after
>> horde
>>> performs its actions (move to trash or something like that), the
>> mail would
>>> be forwarded to the spam at mydomain address.
>>>

>>> Is that possible?
>>
>> Not without editing the code.
>

> Excuse me for jumping into thread like this but wouldn't it be
> possible to create a shell script which sends email and use it in
> IMP's Spam/Ham reporting in place of ordinary spamassassin reports?
> If I remember correctly it was possible in H4.

That's not what he's asking though.  He wants an action to take place
on clicking the *blacklist* button (not the Report Spam button).

Currently, clicking the blacklist button does nothing more than
sending the e-mail address to the blacklist registry API call (handled
by ingo).  There's nothing currently in-between the user action and
the API call that allows someone to add a hook.

michael