[horde] Activesync and modsecurity

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Oct 8 21:31:28 UTC 2013

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> ----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
>      Datum: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:27:32 -0400
>        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
>    Betreff: Re: [horde] Activesync and modsecurity
>         An: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
>>>    Datum: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:30:35 -0400
>>>      Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>>> Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
>>>  Betreff: Re: [horde] Activesync and modsecurity
>>>       An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Thank you Mike. Are you talking of the Horde-Logfile?
>>>
>>> I configured Horde to log to syslog, which is my messages file,
>>> which looks like this:
>>>
>>> -rw-rw----. 1 root      apache    12622980  8. Okt 22:06 messages
>>>
>>> And Horde log messages appear in the messages file.
>>
>> Since this is an activesync request, I would check the
>> configuration for sync logging.
>
> I gave RW and owner to the webserver
>
> -rw-------. 1 apache apache 1114545233
>
> Is this sufficient for Horde? The log file fills up.

You might need the x permission on the directory for the stream calls
to check for/create the log files. You said the log file fills up? Is
this the sync log you are talking about? This normally needs to create
new files for each device that is syncing. Do you see those?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org